By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I change my meal plan level during the year?

Yes, but only for a limited time. No meal plan adjustments will be accepted after December 1, 2017 for the fall semester, and after April 27, 2018 for the spring semester. To change plans, browse to and use your Stonehill username and password to log in. Go to the myServices tab and follow instructions for Changing Meal Plan.

How does the meal plan work?

Based upon your plan selection, the appropriate dollar amount will be credited to your meal plan account. You will then receive a Hill Card ID card, which will be encoded with your account number and can be used to make purchases in the Dining Commons, The Hill and Holy Cross Center. All food purchases are then totaled on a cash register and debited from your meal plan account. This system is similar to using a debit card for your checking account.

Are balances carried over from fall semester to spring semester?

Yes, your fall balance will be carried over to the spring semester. However, you must use all remaining balances by the end of spring semester, any balances remaining on a Meal Plan or Flex Food Account will not be refunded.

May I treat guests on my meal plan?

Absolutely! It is your account and your money, which you may use as you wish to pay for family members and/or guests. However, be aware that this will result in more rapid depletion of your meal account and should be considered when selecting a meal plan.

May I give my Hill Card to another student to use?

No. Aside from the concern of having enough money to cover your needs for the semester, there is a serious security risk in lending your card to someone else. Students using another person's card will have the card taken away and the matter will be reported to Student Affairs for the appropriate follow up.

What if I lose my Hill Card?

If you lose your Hill Card, you should immediately login to and report your card as lost. This will deactivate the card in the system. To get a replacement card, go to Campus Police. You will then be issued a new card for a replacement fee of $25.00. Treat your card like cash and keep it in a safe location at all times.

What if I run out of money on my meal plan?

If you run out of funds on your meal plan, you may use your Flex Food Account or Hill Dollars. 

What if I have money left on my meal plan at the end of the year?

Any balance remaining on a Meal Plan or Flex Account at the end of the school year will not be refunded.

What if I am sick and can not get to the Dining Commons?

Print this form, fill it out and have a friend pick up a meal for you.

In This Section
Important Info

Stonehill College | Dining Services | 320 Washington Street | North Easton, MA 02356 | tel. (508) 565-1888 | Contact Us